Let's just say we skip Kenny when it comes to playing cards, but we never SKIPKENNY from the BBQ!
Enjoy some of our favorites
1 1/2 Cups Texas BBQ Rub
1 Brisket (About 12 - 14 LBS)
- Trim fat from brisket (We like to leave about 1/4 inch)
- Rub Brisket top and bottom with Texas BBQ rub, rest in fridge overnight
- Place brisket on smoker at 250 degrees fat side up.
- Smoke until meat thermometer reads 150 degrees, wrap in foul and finish at 200 degrees
- Serve with Skipkenny Whisky BBQ Sauce on the side.
BBQ Chicken Thighs
1/2 Cups of Texas BBQ Rub
10 Chicken Thighs
2 Bottles of Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry
- Rub chicken with Texas BBQ Rub
- Place chicken on grill (charcoal is our choice)
- Brush chicken with Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Grill until meat thermometer rads 170 degrees inserted in thickest part of chicken =
- see whole with Skipkenny Whiskey BBQ Sauce on the side